I am a far cry from being a beauty expert and so in a way this post is pretty humorous. I do however want to share with you these top five products and tools that I use ALL. THE. TIME.
1. Malibu Hemp Golden Glow Skin Firming Bronzing Moisturizer: Every time warm weather rolls around, I like to add a little color to my alabaster skin. I use that descriptive term because I once had a friend tell me she admired my light complexion and she likened it to the white stone. This is the only bronzer I have found that works for me. It is gradual color over 7 days and moisturizes like a dream.
2. Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon in Redwood Forest: I am so awful when it comes to makeup, especially lip stick. This lip crayon applies easily with its sheer color that just glides on. It lives in my purse and goes everywhere I do.
3. Remington Precision Trimmer: This little tool has saved me from all those unwanted little facial hairs and is super easy to use. I keep it in my makeup bag and use it almost weekly.
4. John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Hair Dye: I have been coloring my hair since I was 20 when my hair turned pre-maturely gray. (thanks genetics) Since then I have used almost every boxed hair dye under the sun and have fell in love with the ease of using this foam. The smell is actually not overwhelming and it goes on so much easier than a liquid or cream.
5. Kiss InstaWave: This curling iron came into my life via a Christmas gift from my husband this last year and lets just say it has revolutionized my getting-ready routine. I love the time saving curls it gives me and they last so long. It also leaves my hair really shiny and smooth.
Today’s Postivity Note
Keep your face towards the sunshine & shadows will fall behind you. -Walt Whitman
I love to read your comments!